UDL Implementation Stories from State Leaders
Monday, March 29, 2021
4:00PM – 5:00PM ET
Allison Posey, CAST
- Amy Brown, ACCESS Project, University of Delaware
- Megan Conway, ACCESS Project, University of Delaware
- Susan Veenema, Education Associate, Delaware Department of Education
- Jayne Bischoff, Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Mary Lane, NH UDL Innovation Network Project Manager, New Hampshire Department of Education
- Greg Amend, UDL Scholar, New Hampshire Department of Education; English Teacher, SAU60
Universal Design for Learning (UDL) can unite systems work through a focus on equitable learning. How have state leaders supported the implementation of UDL across multiple districts in their state? What have been the key levers for change? What barriers have state leaders encountered? In this webinar, we will learn from state leaders supporting UDL implementation in their states—Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and Delaware. While there is variability in how each state supports UDL, the goals and vision for the framework to support equity and inclusion are consistent for all.
Join us to learn from state leaders about their processes, lessons learned, and vision for UDL to meet the diverse needs of every learner in their states.