Building Community around UDL: From Theory to Practice
Monday, August 10 – Wednesday, August 12, 2015
CAST headquarters, Wakefield, MA
Anyone with an interest in UDL practice and practice-based research, including educators (postsecondary and K-12) and administrators.
David Rose, Allison Posey, Grace Meo, Rachel Currie-Rubin, Mindy Johnson, Nicole Tucker Smith, other CAST Staff, UDL Cadre members and other UDL experts!
Join educators, administrators, and researchers from K-12 and higher education to work with leading UDL experts to explore the latest in brain research, teaching practices, and curriculum design.
Become an active member of the growing UDL community:
- Hear about and discuss new research that supports the UDL Guidelines
- Learn creative UDL implementation strategies
- Explore innovative tools and resources to bring UDL to life in your work
- Share your work and experience with the growing UDL field
- Presenters will include experts in UDL practice, research, instructional design, and learning analytics.