Through our learning events, CAST and the UDL-IRN connect participants from preK–12, higher education, workforce, and informal learning environments with experts who understand how to reach learners in the most effective way possible.
Free Webinar Series
CAST offers free webinars to the public that focus on a variety of topics related to UDL and learning such as learner variability, lesson design, UDL implementation, and more!
For more information about the CAST Free Webinar Series, please contact Allison Posey.
Featured Free Webinars
Transform Your Teaching with UDL
Join us for this behind-the-scenes discussion with Jennifer Pusateri about her newly released book from CAST Publishing: "Transform Your Teaching with Universal Design for Learning."
4:00PM – 5:00PM ET on Tuesday, November 1, 2022
Clusive & Bookshare: A Powerful Partnership for Inclusive Literacy
The partnership of Clusive and Bookshare opens the full library of Bookshare to the power and flexibility of Clusive, CAST's free, flexible, and adaptive learning environment.
3:00PM – 4:00PM ET on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Cracks in the Foundation: The Past & Future of the UDL Guidelines
Join David Rose, Jenna Gravel, and Nicole-Tucker Smith for a conversation about the recent article, Cracks in the Foundation: Personal Reflection on the Past and Future of the UDL Guidelines.
3:30PM – 4:30PM ET on Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Annual CAST UDL Symposium
Learn more about the Annual CAST UDL Symposium
The Annual CAST UDL Symposium is an opportunity to go beyond the basics of Universal Design for Learning and explore the intersections between UDL and larger topics in the field of education. Past Symposia have explored learner engagement, building a UDL community, social justice, and learner empowerment.
Do you have questions about our Annual UDL Symposium? Contact Alie Berg.
Learn more about UDL-IRN Events
The UDL Implementation & Research Network (UDL-IRN) hosts and co-hosts conferences in United States-based locations and spreading internationally. This includes the UDL-IRN International Summit, regional in-person and virtual events, Network & Learn Series online events, and more.
There are several types of events the UDL-IRN is interested in hosting:
- Ignite: The ignite event is focused on starting a UDL thought process within a specific region.
- Capacity: A capacity event is focused on supporting the growth and development of UDL implementation within a specific region.
- Sustainability: A sustainability event is focused on continuing the maintenance of UDL implementation within a region.
- Blended: A blended event may combine more than one type of event (e.g., ignite, capacity, sustainability) based on the needs of a given region.
- Targeted Summit or Gathering: Brings together a group of people around targeted needs. Examples might include a research event or an education leadership event.
Contact McKenzie Nichols with inquiries about UDL-IRN events.