Through our learning events, CAST and the UDL-IRN connect participants from preK–12, higher education, workforce, and informal learning environments with experts who understand how to reach learners in the most effective way possible.
Wednesday, October 27 – Sunday, June 5, 2022
Tuesday, January 18 – Tuesday, March 22, 2022
Monday, January 31 – Monday, April 25, 2022
CAST Free Webinar Series
CAST offers free webinars to the public that focus on a variety of topics related to UDL and learning such as learner variability, lesson design, UDL implementation, and more!
For more information about the CAST Free Webinar Series, please contact Allison Posey.
The UDL Implementation & Research Network (UDL-IRN) hosts and co-hosts conferences in United States-based locations and spreading internationally. This includes the UDL-IRN International Summit, regional in-person and virtual events, Network & Learn Series online events, and more.
There are several types of events the UDL-IRN is interested in hosting:
- Ignite: The ignite event is focused on starting a UDL thought process within a specific region.
- Capacity: A capacity event is focused on supporting the growth and development of UDL implementation within a specific region.
- Sustainability: A sustainability event is focused on continuing the maintenance of UDL implementation within a region.
- Blended: A blended event may combine more than one type of event (e.g., ignite, capacity, sustainability) based on the needs of a given region.
- Targeted Summit or Gathering: Brings together a group of people around targeted needs. Examples might include a research event or an education leadership event.
Contact McKenzie Nicholis with inquiries about UDL-IRN events.
Annual CAST UDL Symposium
The Annual CAST UDL Symposium is an opportunity to go beyond the basics of Universal Design for Learning and explore the intersections between UDL and larger topics in the field of education. Past Symposia have explored learner engagement, building a UDL community, social justice, and learner empowerment.
Do you have questions about our Annual UDL Symposium? Contact Alie Berg.