Corgi: Co-Organize Your Learning
Corgi is a free, Google-based application to engage all students in rich and meaningful learning. Corgi is an easy-to-use suite of digital graphic organizers that supports students in developing content-specific practices and habits of mind. By engaging with Corgi, students develop patterns of thinking and reasoning in a format that is accessible for all. We leverage what’s already great about graphic organizers and infuse the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to make them even more flexible and accessible.
Corgi’s key features include:
- Graphic organizers that support comparison, cause and effect, reasoning, and question exploration
- User-friendly Google App environment
- In-app language translations, read-aloud options, a built-in dictionary, speech-to-text, and multimedia content and supports
- Real-time collaboration among students and teachers
- Integration with Google Drive
- Review page for students to monitor their progress
- Capability to convert information into Google Slides presentation or PDF
- Lessons designed to improve skills such as recalling information, reasoning, and problem-solving, and collaborating with other students
- And much more!
Corgi offers in-app support for learners and teachers to use wherever they are—in the classroom, in virtual settings, or at home. It provides options for students to visualize concepts in new ways and promotes engagement.
How does Corgi work?
Learn about the features we've built into Corgi, including dictation, adding images to your Corgi Guide, a review page for users to monitor their progress, and more!
We took what’s already great about graphic organizers and made them more flexible and accessible.
Corgi graphic organizers are great on their own, but we're making them even better with a suite of professional learning resources to support their use in the classroom.
Want to help us make Corgi even better?
We need your expertise to help us make these tools work best for you and your students. Fill out our Corgi interest form to get involved. We’re excited to work with you!