Implementation: Scale Universal Design for Learning
Thursday, April 20 – Thursday, May 11, 2023
Former Course Title: UDL Implementation Academy
Thursday, April 20, 2023
Thursday, April 27, 2023
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Thursday, May 11, 2023
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm ET
Find out when this starts in your time zone.
CAST’s Introduction to Universal Design for Learning Institute or UDL1, UDL101, or UDL101A online courses. Learn more about our Courses & Classes.
The Implementation Academy, which is limited to 30 participants, is designed for passionate educational leaders who are already familiar with the UDL framework and are looking to implement it in their school or district. Learn about the phases of UDL implementation and analyze where your current school or district is in the implementation process. You will workshop your ideas, seek out and give feedback, and ready yourself for the next steps in your UDL journey.
Participants in this session will:
- Break into groups of participants with similar goals and/or problems of practice
- Explore the systems and infrastructure that support UDL implementation
- Practice protocols that support the scaling of UDL
- Determine areas for growth in your own setting
- Set short- and long-term goals
To learn more about this institute, contact Patrice Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should enroll?
All educators who are interested in scaled UDL implementation in a school, district, university, or workforce setting including:
- K-12 Teachers, Leaders, School Administrators, and District Administrators
- Higher Education Administrators and Professors
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) Teachers and Administrators
A background in UDL theory and practice is required to make the most out of this learning experience. Groups and individuals are welcome.
Fee: $695 per person
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations made 30 days or more in advance of the event date will not be charged. Cancellations made within 30 days – 7 days in advance of the event date will be charged $100. There will be no refund issued for cancellations made within 7 days of the event (this includes no-shows). Substitute registrations are encouraged. Please email Patrice Morrison at email@example.com if you need to cancel or substitute your registration.