The Annual CAST UDL Symposium
Take a deep dive into a uniquely UDL topic or discover how UDL fits with other larger topics facing the world today. Experience the Annual CAST UDL Symposium.
The Annual CAST UDL Symposium is an opportunity to go beyond the basics of Universal Design for Learning and explore the intersections between UDL and larger topics in the field of education. Past Symposia have explored learner engagement, building a UDL community, social justice, learner empowerment, and designing for equity.
Seven years and counting!
Check out the CAST UDL Symposia from years past and see how we're growing.
- 2021: The Future Designed
- 2020: UDL Rising: Designing for Equity
- 2019: Becoming Expert Learners
- 2018: Empowering Learners
- 2017: UDL for Social Justice
- 2016: Building Community & Practice Around Engagement
- 2015: Building Community Around UDL
Start streaming now!
The 8th Annual CAST UDL Symposium: Learner Voice was held live online July 27–29, 2022. It's not too late to catch all of the recorded live and pre-recorded sessions through January 2023!