Thursday, April 23 – Friday, April 24, 2020
CAST’s Introduction to Universal Design for Learning Institute or UDL1, UDL101, or UDL101A online course.
CAST offices in Wakefield, MA
Are you inspired by UDL and hoping to see it spread in your own setting? This boutique-style institute, limited to 21 participants, is designed for passionate educators who are already familiar with the UDL framework and are looking to implement it in their school or district. Learn about the phases of UDL implementation, analyze where your current school or district is in the process, and create a plan for moving forward. You will spend two full days workshopping your ideas, seeking out and giving feedback, and readying yourself for the next steps in your UDL journey. Groups and individuals are welcome.
Participants in this session will:
- Explore the systems and infrastructure that support UDL implementation
- Practice protocols that support the scaling of UDL
- Determine areas for growth in your own setting
- Set short- and long-term goals
- Design an implementation plan