Anne Meyer, David Rose, Skip Stahl, and Grace Meo founded CAST in 1984, developing and shaping the framework, theory, practice, and guidelines for Universal Design for Learning.
In honor of founding partners, Anne Meyer, David Rose, Skip Stahl, and Grace Meo, the CAST Board of Directors and CEO, Linda Gerstle, created the Founders' Fund for Innovation. The fund celebrates the founders' 33-year commitment to transforming education with the goal of stimulating original and creative work—the hallmark of its founders.
Providing support for staff, the Founders' Fund for Innovation incents CAST’s committed professionals to extend our ongoing work in new directions, and explore entirely new processes or tools.
Past Founders' Fund projects include:
- Collaborative Learning App Design Challenge
- UDL Stories from the Field to Support Educators’ Understanding of UDL in Practice
- Investing in Innovative Methodology for UDL Thought Leadership
- UDL Video Club: Strengthening Teacher Learning through Analysis and Reflection
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
To honor these iconic change-makers, join the CAST Board, staff, and founders by investing in CAST. Please make your tax-deductible gift today.