Join CAST’s dynamic Professional Learning team and support educators across the world to design teaching and learning without limits!
Job type: Full time (32 hours/week) with benefits
Start date: Immediately
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls, please.
Inspired by the mission and strategic vision of CAST, the Operations Associate plays a key role on CAST’s Professional Learning team and supports the application of Universal Design for Learning in the field of education. The successful candidate will not only manage operational processes and projects within Professional Learning but will also be an active member of the Professional Learning team, working in a collaborative manner to improve outcomes for all learners.
Onsite Training and Online Courses
- Manage onsite events, including creating the annual class schedule, securing facilitators for each session, communicating with potential participants, registering participants, managing payments, arranging accommodations, preparing materials, etc.
- Support the Operations and Outreach Services Coordinator with online course management, including enrollment, customer service, management of course facilitators, and coordination of college credits.
- Process registration and payments, book CART services, arrange for special accommodations, order materials, manage revenue, and enter attendee information into databases, including Salesforce.
Contracting with CAST Cadre and CAST National Faculty
- Assist the Operations Manager with contract development as-needed, schedule contractors to lead national and international events, manage reimbursements and vendor forms, create/analyze evaluations and disseminate results, etc.
- Collect baseline and exit data on schools we contract with.
- Manage special projects as assigned
- B.A. or B.S. in business administration, management or similar concentration preferred;
- 5 or more years’ experience in operations;
- Superior listening and communication skills;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and conceptual skills;
- An ability to manage multiple projects, responsibilities, and timelines simultaneously;
- Function well working on both individual projects and on large teams;
- Experience working with digital tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, Salesforce, or other database or online survey software)
- Full-time (32 hours/week) with benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- To start immediately
Located a short distance north of Boston, CAST is a nonprofit education research and development organization that works to expand learning opportunities for all individuals through Universal Design for Learning. As a nonprofit, we know that every employee contributes to our international reputation as a leader in education research, technology, and universal design for learning. Teamwork, risk-taking, and collaborative thinking are essential to the way we work. Most of all, our mission—to improve learning experiences and opportunities for all individuals—motivates not only what we do but how we do it.
Our work environment is collaborative, high energy, fun, and stimulating. Join us to be part of a passionate learning community dedicated to busting the barriers to learning for all learners. We offer competitive compensation packages including health insurance, generous vacation, and flexible schedules. CAST is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing a highly-qualified staff that reflects the diversity of our communities and nation.