CAST's work is made possible by the generous financial support of foundations, corporations, government agencies, and individuals—all partners in the effort to make education more accessible, rewarding, and effective for all through Universal Design for Learning.
- Creative Commons
- The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Intel Education
- George Lucas Educational Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- New Profit, Inc.
- New York Community Trust
- Oak Foundation
- Poses Family Foundation
- Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation
- US Department of Education
CAST expands its reach through an extensive network of partnerships with colleges and universities, corporations, government agencies, national and regional education organizations, and international organizations.
CAST is a nonprofit educational 501(c)(3) organization with charitable, tax-exempt status.